Badal Mahal (Cloud Palace) was the Hunting pavilion that was constructed in 1750 and lies towards the north end of the Jai Niwas Garden. Badal Mahal stands reverse to Chandra Mahal (City Palace) and although crossing the path, one would locate Govind Dev Ji Temple between them. It is adjacent to Talkatora. The ceilings of this five arched pavilion are painted in blue and white and traces of the cloud. There is not much to see Here.